PURCHASE THE BOOK
- Cultivating Valuable Learning Environments – TD magazine article, January 2016
- Talent Development in the Digital Age: Designing Learning Environments – InSync BYTE webinar, September 2016
- Designing Learning Environments – A Q&A podcast with Amanda Smith from ATD (Association for Talent Development)
- eLearning Coach Podcast – Interview with Connie Malamed, The eLearning Coach
- Taking Blended Learning to the Next Level – Learning Solutions online magazine article, 2014
Curation is key to supporting learning in the digital age.
The learning environment design framework encourages designers to curate a wide range of robust resources and activities for self-directed or minimally guided learning on a specific knowledge base or skill. The big idea is to provide learners with deliberately curated resource recommendations, so we don’t waste time creating customized courses, and they don’t waste time hunting for resources for themselves.